Tarmin Announces GridBank V2.0 Lighthouse Account Program
Morgan Hill, Calif. (January 15, 2011) — Tarmin is pleased to announce the pre-release availability of GridBank version 2.0 to qualified partners and select end-users via a newly introduced program called the Tarmin Lighthouse Account Program (LHAP). GridBank version 2.0 delivers numerous enhancements and broadens the application awareness of the GridBank platform beyond file, Exchange and SharePoint environments.
Participants in the LHAP will realize a host of benefits that include:
- Compelling value-propositions for the end-user, partner, service provider or ISV
- Articulation of specific measures of economic justification
- Validation and evolution of the Tarmin Product Roadmap
- Direct feedback regarding Tarmin business processes
Participants using GridBank v2.0 will benefit from:
- Automated migration of data meeting customer-defined policy criteria from primary storage to lower cost storage targets
- Enhanced and expanded application awareness compared to previous GridBank versions.
- Speedy and secure access to data stored on disk, primary, secondary, in the-cloud or in hybrid environments transparently for end-users
- Simplified storage management, automated retention and disposal policies driven by business need or mandate
- Improved leverage of business IP, accelerated business, more agile IT
- Significant financial incentives and elevated service levels throughout LHAP and during deployment to production environment
Tarmin is the next generation hybrid storage solution that brings efficiency to existing infrastructure while transparently integrating the cloud into enterprise applications. Tarmin has been recognized as a visionary in the field and has received numerous industry accolades.