GridBank empowers organizations to take stewardship of data assets with a comprehensive information governance framework for controlling data risks.
- Central repository of all enterprise data, consolidated storage pools, file systems, emails & applications
- Tag data, apply custom metadata, or setup legal holds, enabling rapid responses to e-Discovery
- Map reduce search capabilities provide consolidated view of distributed datasets through a single search pane
GridBank allows organizations to meet internal policies and external regulatory mandates for the retention, protection and disposal of data.
- Data management based on property, custom or full text index content for data centric approach
- Ensure compliance through policy-driven protection, retention & disposal, as well as granular legal hold
- Mitigate risk by simplifying the complexity of regulatory compliance through data automation
GridBank delivers built in tamper-proof data authenticity by using check summing and hash functions, tracking authenticity, time and origin of the data.
- Proven chain of custody ensures all data is secure, audited & accounted for through its lifecycle
- Non-repudiable source & provenance based on check sums & hash validation
- Data authenticity is validated through identifying user, application, server, storage or system
GridBank enables organizations to consolidate the far-flung data from across desktops, laptops, mobile devices, network file shares and virtually any enterprise data store.
- Trawl entire IT Network for data stored in inaccessible locations to reduce data sprawl & constraint growth
- Centralized repository of all enterprise data as consolidated storage pools into a single unified view of data
- Full content text index of data captured from within & outside the corporate environment for search & discovery
GridBank addresses regulatory mandates, legal and commercial risks with secure digital shredding to ensure data compliance risks are mitigated.
- Audit log tracks all actions associated with access, data movement, date of migration & date of shredding
- Legally defensible disposal & data shredding for irreversible file destruction of sensitive information
- Risk management with strong cryptography of data, secure data shredding & tamper-proof storage